Penn National Gaming (PENN) PT Lowered to $48 at JMP Securities
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
JMP Securities analyst Jordan Bender lowered the price target on Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) to $48.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Penn National Gaming (PENN) to Neutral
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$71 at BMO Capital
- Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Raised to INR4,810 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!