Peloton Interactive (PTON) PT Lowered to $8 at UBS
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
UBS analyst Eric Sheridan lowered the price target on Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) to $8.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Peloton Interactive (PTON) to Market Perform
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR120 at BofA Securities
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!