Peloton Interactive (PTON) PT Lowered to $160 at Baird
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Baird analyst Jonathan Komp lowered the price target on Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) to $160.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Looks Through Peloton Interactive (PTON) Margin Pressure, PT Raised to $118 After Conference Presentation
- Minto Apartment REIT (MI-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$25.50 at RBC Capital
- Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (EMLAF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!