PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $275 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Credit Suisse analyst Timothy Chiodo raised the price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $275.00 (from $215.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF315 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!