Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) PT Raised to $24 at Piper Sandler
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Piper Sandler analyst Ian Macpherson raised the price target on Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ: PTEN) to $24.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) PT Lowered to $24 at Raymond James
- KATITAS CO., Ltd (8919:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,155 at Nomura/Instinet
- ITC Ltd. (ITC:IN) PT Raised to INR455 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!