Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) PT Raised to $24 at Barclays
- Futures subdued after sharp Wall St selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
- Next two months typically the strongest for flows - Bank of America
Barclays analyst J. David Anderson raised the price target on Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ: PTEN) to $24.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthEquity, Inc (HQY) PT Raised to $73 at Baird, Called 'New Bullish Fresh Pick'
- Dermata Therapeutics In (DRMA) PT Lowered to $1 at Maxim Group
- National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) PT Lowered to $44 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!