Patterson Companies (PDCO) PT Raised to $25 at Barclays
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Barclays analyst Steve Valiquette raised the price target on Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) to $25.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $260 at Morgan Stanley on Higher Buybacks
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at Stifel Canada
- Iriso Electronics Co Ltd (6908:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,300 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!