Parsley Energy (PE) PT Raised to $24 at Piper Sandler
- Virus woes, slowing economic growth weigh on Wall Street
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on Parsley Energy (NYSE: PE) to $24.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) PT Lowered to $84 at H.C. Wainwright, Following Earnings
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Rosenblatt Following 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!