Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Raised to $364 at Stifel
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) to $364.00 (from $343.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parker to Announce Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings on August 5th; Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. Eastern
- PetroChina Co Ltd (A-Shares) (601857:CH) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$7.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Raised to NT$900 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!