Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Raised to $176 at Stifel
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) to $176.00 (from $164.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Raised to $375 at KeyBanc, Following Strategic Business Update
- Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) PT Raised to $114 at Stifel, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!