Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Raised to $176 at Stifel
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) to $176.00 (from $164.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK200 at Berenberg
- Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) PT Raised to JPY13,000 at Credit Suisse
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Lowered to EUR93 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!