Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Lowered to $164 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) to $164.00 (from $179.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY14,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!