Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) PT Lowered to $13 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Morgan Stanley analyst Keith Weiss lowered the price target on Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) to $13.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir (PLTR) Announces Army Selects it to Build TITAN Program Competitive Prototype
- JPMorgan Cuts Bath & Body Works (BBWI) to Neutral on Multi-Year Model 'Reset'
- Palantir (PLTR) and Guidehouse Announce Strategic Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!