PagerDuty (PD) PT Raised to $47 at RBC Capital
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. to Call for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death - NYT
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
RBC Capital analyst Matthew Hedberg raised the price target on PagerDuty (NYSE: PD) to $47.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Colfax Corporation (CFX) PT Lowered to $53 at Deutsche Bank
- Johnson Controls (JCI) PT Raised to $62 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!