Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) PT Raised to $94 at Barclays
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Barclays analyst Balaji Prasad raised the price target on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) to $94.00 (from $79.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacira Announces EXPAREL Distribution Agreement with Eurofarma in Latin America
- Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (QABSY) PT Raised to AUD7 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hong Kong & China Gas Co. Ltd. (3:HK) (HOKCY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!