Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) PT Raised to $93 at Wedbush
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Wedbush analyst Liana Moussatos raised the price target on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) to $93.00 (from $89.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacira BioSciences Announces Investment in Spine BioPharma
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (FTI) PT Lowered to EUR7 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!