Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) PT Raised to $72 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
BMO Capital analyst Gary Nachman raised the price target on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) to $72.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Buy
- The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Jefferies
- AGC Inc (5201:JP) (ASGLY) PT Raised to JPY6,120 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!