PNC Financial (PNC) PT Raised to $230 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Wells Fargo analyst Mike Mayo raised the price target on PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) to $230.00 (from $197.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY17,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP28.80 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!