PI Financial Upgrades Pan Am Silver (PAAS) to Buy (1)
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PI Financial upgraded Pan Am Silver (NASDAQ: PAAS) from Neutral (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of $54.00 (from $48.00).
Shares of Pan Am Silver closed at $35.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) to Outperform
- Severn Trent Plc. (SVT:LN) (SVTRF) PT Lowered to GBP30 at HSBC
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Lowered to AUD26.28 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!