PBF Energy (PBF) PT Raised to $61 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) to $61.00 (from $59.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PBF Energy (PBF) PT Lowered to $13 at Piper Sandler
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!