PBF Energy (PBF) PT Raised to $20 at Wells Fargo
- World stocks on course for sixth month of gains, dollar near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) to $20.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Underperform
- Carrier Global (CARR) PT Raised to $60 at Deutsche Bank
- AGCO Corporation (AGCO) PT Raised to $151 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!