PBF Energy (PBF) PT Raised to $14 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) to $14.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PBF Energy (PBF) PT Lowered to $13 at Piper Sandler
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
- Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $52 at Jefferies as Margin Pressure Begins and Will Likely Remain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!