PBF Energy (PBF) PT Raised to $14 at Wells Fargo
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) to $14.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW33 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Upgrades Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co Ltd. (002460:CH) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!