PBF Energy (PBF) PT Lowered to $19 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) to $19.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Underperform
- Societe Generale Downgrades Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) to Sell
- PBF Logistics Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.30 per Unit and Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!