PAVmed (PAVM) PT Raised to $9 at Ascendiant Capital
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Ascendiant Capital analyst Edward Woo raised the price target on PAVmed (NASDAQ: PAVM) to $9.00 (from $5.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Kenedix Office Investment Corp (8972:JP) to Neutral
- Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (BRLXF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at Desjardins
- Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited (440:HK) (DAHSF) PT Raised to HK$34.10 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!