Orchard Therapeutics (ORTX) PT Lowered to $20 at Wedbush
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on Orchard Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ORTX) to $20.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.57 at Deutsche Bank
- Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- Sanofi (SAN:FP) (SNY) PT Raised to EUR80 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!