Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $22 at BTIG
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
BTIG analyst Ryan Zimmerman raised the price target on Oranogenesis Holdings (NASDAQ: ORGO) to $22.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (2601:HK) PT Lowered to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!