Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $72 at Raymond James
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Turits raised the price target on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) to $72.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Snap-On (SNA) PT Raised to $245 at Oppenheimer
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $675 at Cowen