Omnicom Group (OMC) PT Raised to $93 at JPMorgan
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
JPMorgan analyst Alexia Quadrani raised the price target on Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) to $93.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omnicom Group (OMC) PT Lowered to $66 at BofA Securities
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK388 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!