Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) PT Lowered to $30 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya lowered the price target on Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) to $30.00 (from $49.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Deliveroo Holdings PLC (ROO:LN) (DROOF) PT Raised to GBP p 440 at Goldman Sachs
- Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) PT Lowered to SEK278 at Goldman Sachs, Estimate Revision Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!