Oiln (OLN) PT Raised to $57 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Citi analyst P.J. Juvekar raised the price target on Oiln (NYSE: OLN) to $57.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oiln (OLN) PT Lowered to $48 at Citi
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Lowered to CHF367 at Credit Suisse
- Oiln (OLN) PT Lowered to $56 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!