Oiln (OLN) PT Raised to $35 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Vincent Anderson raised the price target on Oiln (NYSE: OLN) to $35.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $525 at Macquarie, ' 2H'21 & beyond looks promising with margin expansion and FCF improvement'
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK280 at Deutsche Bank
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR13.60 at Deutsche Bank