Oiln (OLN) PT Lowered to $88 at Stifel
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Stifel analyst Vincent Anderson lowered the price target on Oiln (NYSE: OLN) to $88.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFRA Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF555 at Stifel
- SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) PT Lowered to CHF2,200 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!