Oiln (OLN) PT Lowered to $56 at KeyBanc
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
KeyBanc analyst Aleksey Yefremov lowered the price target on Oiln (NYSE: OLN) to $56.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Lowered to EUR183 at Citi
- MTR Corporation Limited (66:HK) (MTCPY) PT Lowered to HK$45 at CLSA
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR120 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!