Oiln (OLN) PT Lowered to $40 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Credit Suisse analyst John Roberts lowered the price target on Oiln (NYSE: OLN) to $40.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFRA Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF216 at JPMorgan
- Lumina Gold (LUM:CN) (LMGDF) PT Lowered to 1.50 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!