Oceaneering Intl (OII) PT Lowered to $13 at CapitalOne
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices rally ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CapitalOne analyst Luke Lemoine lowered the price target on Oceaneering Intl (NYSE: OII) to $13.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Equal-weight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Countryside Properties PLC (CSP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP5.20 at Barclays
- NetApp (NTAP) PT Raised to $93 at Stifel
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) PT Lowered to $5 at Needham & Company on PDUFA Delay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!