Occidental Petroleum (OXY) PT Raised to $28 at Wells Fargo
- World stocks on course for sixth month of gains, dollar near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) to $28.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) PT Raised to $50 at Mizuho Securities
- MACOM Technology Solutions (MTSI) PT Raised to $72 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!