Occidental Petroleum (OXY) PT Raised to $27 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) to $27.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) PT Raised to $38 at Piper Sandler
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!