Oasis Petroleum (OAS) PT Lowered to $23 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) to $23.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nikola Corp. (NKLA) PT Lowered to $16 at BTIG
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) PT Lowered to $82 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) PT Raised to $66 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!