ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $25 at Cowen
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Cowen analyst Matthew Ramsay raised the price target on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) to $25.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fujitsu Limited (6702:JP) (FJTSY) PT Raised to JPY27,500 at UBS
- Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) PT Raised to HK$9.40 at Credit Suisse
- HSBC Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!