Nutanix (NTNX) PT Raised to $25 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy raised the price target on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) to $25.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
- Schlumberger (SLB) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel
- Signify NV (LIGHT:NV) (SFFYF) PT Raised to EUR54 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!