Now Inc (DNOW) PT Raised to $13 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Susquehanna analyst Charles Minervino raised the price target on Now Inc (NYSE: DNOW) to $13.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,250 at Credit Suisse
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR34 at Jefferies
- Vallourec SA (VK:FP) (VLOWY) PT Raised to EUR31 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!