Now Inc (DNOW) PT Lowered to $6 at Stifel
- Wall Street opens slightly lower ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Now Inc (NYSE: DNOW) to $6.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TFI International Inc. (TFII:CN) (TFII) PT Raised to Cdn$150 at Scotiabank
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at Scotiabank
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) PT Raised to EUR155 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!