Now Inc (DNOW) PT Lowered to $10 at Stifel
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Now Inc (NYSE: DNOW) to $10.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at National Bank Financial
- Meg Energy (MEG:CN) (MEGEF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14 at National Bank Financial
- National Bank Financial Upgrades Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!