Novavax (NVAX) PT Lowered to $294 at H.C. Wainwright
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
H.C. Wainwright analyst Vernon Bernardino lowered the price target on Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) to $294.00 (from $317.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax to Participate in University of Oxford Com-COV3 Study Comparing Mixed COVID-19 Vaccine Schedule in Adolescents
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP60 at Deutsche Bank
- Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) PT Lowered to SEK270 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!