NovaGold Resources (NG) PT Lowered to $7 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan lowered its price target on NovaGold Resources (NYSE: NG) to $7.00 (from $7.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NOVAGOLD Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,700 at JPMorgan
- Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (MGLLF) PT Lowered to AUD12.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!