Northern Trust (NTRS) PT Lowered to $85 at Citi
- Wall St dips as Fed decision looms; AMD boosts chipmakers
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- U.S. job openings increase to five-month high; manufacturing slumps
- BofA's top indicator projects S&P 500 at 4700 over the next 12 months
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Citi analyst Keith Horowitz lowered the price target on Northern Trust (NASDAQ: NTRS) to $85.00 (from $92.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Trust (NTRS) PT Raised to $101 at Morgan Stanley
- Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Raised to $76 at Deutsche Bank
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA) PT Lowered to $12 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!