Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $293 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Susquehanna analyst Bascome Majors raised the price target on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) to $293.00 while maintaining a Positive rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Park Lawn Corp. Ltd. (PLC:CN) (PRRWF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at Stifel Canada
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Raised to INR1,100 at PhillipCapital
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Lowered to INR890 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!