Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lowered to $40 at KeyBanc
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
KeyBanc analyst Edward Yruma lowered the price target on Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) to $40.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) (YAGOY) PT Lowered to NT$597 at JPMorgan
- Cummins India (KKC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,450 at Citi
- Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) PT Lowered to NT$68 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!