Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lowered to $22 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
JPMorgan analyst Matthew Boss lowered the price target on Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) to $22.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordstrom (JWN) call put ratio 16 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.2%
- Mondi PLC (MNDI:LN) (MONDY) PT Lowered to GBP18 at Credit Suisse
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Lowered to CHF367 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!