Nordson (NDSN) PT Raised to $230 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Nordson (NASDAQ: NDSN) to $230.00 (from $220.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
- Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) PT Raised to EUR5.80 at Deutsche Bank
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!