Nordson (NDSN) PT Raised to $160 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Nordson (NASDAQ: NDSN) to $160.00 (from $145.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endeavour Mining Corp. (EDV:CN) (EDVMF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at National Bank Financial
- EPAM Systems (EPAM) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to Cdn$109 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!